Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Seven Falls in Zeya Town

Last Sunday the 17th of August I went to a company trip to some seven falls near our city. It's called Zeya town approximately two to three hours from the city proper. We went there at around eight in the morning and climbed the steep mountain with breath-taking waterfalls. I climbed up to the last waterfall and I was feeling like a queen of the world! whew! oh yeah, I was and I felt fulfilled for what I did. I tested myself for I was afraid of heights and now I can say that I conquered myself again. After that steep climb we went down the same way with our bodies wet with sweat. Not to mention for those who fell down the water near the last falls though. Grins.

Oh well, I thought that the adventure ended there but as soon as we had our luscious grub at the nearest restaurant, we were asked to have our next adventure, river rafting in the not-so-wild river, heheh. At first, I was a bit fine rafting on the wide river just the topmost part of that long and winding river. When the guides whistled and said go, I was a bit shaky that I asked to go and back up. My mind said no and oh well, then I gave it my best try. All I did know is that I have to enjoy but I met a lot of really adventure experiences as we went down. First my friend jumped out of our rubber boat coz she panicked of drowning when she saw that the waters came rushing in our boat. I had no choice but let her get stucked up with the other two rubber boats and men down there and I went down on my own way. Then, I waited for her by the big rock and paddled my way so that she could come in the boat again and we could continue our exploit. I thought that was it and we could no longer meet another test, the second one was when we reall got stucked up again this time alone near that big rock and waters came rushing again on our boat. I paddled hard and tried my very best but suddenly I couldn't when I found out my hand was bleeding. I got a cut from the rubber boat's sharp end. I didn't panic though I controlled myself not to for I know that I am afraid of blood. It didn't bled profusely though the cut was a bit deep. Oh well, then we continued our way when somebody rescued us there. We were so thankful to that helpful man. He really was our savior that day. Uh oh,,,so that was it. We were with our sweetest smiles when we saw that the finish line was near. Whew!

Finally, we made it! Smiles.

No comments: