Thursday, February 12, 2009

Funny Night with My EL4A

This is so far the most hilarious night of all classes that I have with them. I have only three kids in this class and the most jolly is Venus who just laughs at simple things like tonight. I asked them to do the activity book and twas all about putting different pictures together in a group. While everybody was so busy at their work, Venus on the other hand was drawing happily while talking to herself. Then, I asked her what was she drawing and she said to me that they're nuts. I commented seriously that it looks like a sheriff to my eyes, then she blurted out and laughed til her stomach hurts. Really we ended up to the last few minutes of the class laughing even when I said goodbyes to them. What a funny night with them for Venus' laugh was so contagious I cannot help but just blurt out and laugh out loud with her. Giggling.

No comments: