Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DOTA Addict!

Hahahah! I just finished my warcraft game and it really made me tuned up to blogging again. Smiles. The second day off indeed a productive one. Yes, I consider this productive day I hope to finish everything I planned and tomorrow I have to get back to normal work load and planning days for my weekends are so busy here. I need to work whole day until 5p.m. Maybe after posting my entries I would continue my lesson planning so I won't cram this weekend. I am pretty ready for my Saturday classes though which makes me quite relieved now. However, I need more preparation for my Sunday's class coz I'm so blessed to have such a very brilliant class with only three kids. I'm so lucky I don't need to really open their mouths just to speak. They are just so chatty and sensible to talk with and I've got no problems handling them in class. Indeed I am happier than last term. Smiles. Thank you Lord.

No comments: