Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's Been Aeons! OMG!

It's been aeons since I last posted here and I can really say that I really do miss this blog, OMG! How I wished I updated this one every day. There have been a lot of things that happened in the past year and months. One major change is that I completely changed my working environment. That is, I've moved from China to Qatar! Right now I'm enjoying my life here in Qatar still teaching though but with Arab kids this time. Well, our school is international which makes my career even more colorful. Smiles. I love my life here and I can that even if I’ve got more challenges more often, it’s worth the experience. Well, I strongly concur to the idea that experience really is the best teacher. Smiles. Won’t you agree with me too? And oh, by the way I’d be posting and updating more of this site from now on. I just hope. Crossing fingers now. This means, I promise. Smiles.

No comments: