Friday, April 23, 2010

Here I Go Again with My Busy Mind's Ramblings

This week's challenges are so profuse that I almost gave up but here I am again recharging all my energies for the next week's round of dummy runs. The classes went normal though I once got myself in a very awkward situation after I shouted at the most notorious class. A few seconds after I shouted at them I realized that I really can do it and that gave them proof that I can be a monster inside the classroom. It's not always that I can be like their close friend, you know. That day on, they started to behave well during my class and I hope that they won't change for the worst instead for the better. Grins. I don't know if I was doing the right thing though but it somehow lessen the noise inside the classroom. The next time I'd study what makes them tickle so I'd have a great day all throughout the week. Perhaps I need more readings on classroom management and teaching strategies specific for their ages.

No comments: