Monday, March 17, 2008

Nothing Much More Exciting than Having a Trip with a Friend

Tomorrow I am going to meet my friend in a nearby city. It's just a 45-hour ride by bus from my place. I am excited and happy since it would be our second time to meet since December last year. I am really happy to finally meet her personally since we are just contented to just send emails every now and then since our first meeting at Wenzhou KFC near our school.
I would go with her in Wenzhou University where she is studying at the moment as an English Major. She is graduating next year. I am so proud of her since she still managed to balance work and study even though she is having very tight schedules these days. Still, nothing is much more exciting than having a trip with a long lost friend. :)

No comments: