Friday, July 11, 2008

After Depression

These past few weeks I wasn't really up to my confidence at work. I felt so down and I couldn't talk with anyone clearly so I withdrawed myself and take aback during breaks spending most of my time alone doing stuffs and planning on my laptop. I stopped talking for long with anyone in the office except when I have to clarify some things with them. To all their curiosity, one day, my colleague who was so concerned about me and I guess she is my real fried here, asked me how am I which opened up to a long personal conversation it lasted for an hour during our break time.

Well, I only opened up to her and nobody else in the office though one of my class monitors know something about my frustrations in one of my problem classes. I really trust her that I am so thankful to her for listening to my mind's ramblings that time. Her reassurance kept me going up to these days and her support makes me more confident each day as we traverse on this toxic schedule in summer. I hope I could spend more time with her but I couldn't since she would be going home as well as travel to the States after this term.

I could only have her memories with me as long as I live for I know that it would be far from possibility to go and visit her. Well, if I'd be more than successful than I could think by now and in the coming years then perhaps I could really make our dream come true. That is, to visit her and spend more time with her as we would enjoy ourselves in Disneyland Paris. Smiles.

Now, I could only create mental images for what I want in my life in the future. I don't know if it would come true but I know there is nothing impossible if one has determination and willingness to take risks in life. I could forever thank her for making me laugh, realize things, and make things more simple whenever I think life is complicate and miserable. Thank you so much and I hope I could meet you soon in your hometown and personally hand you one of our favorite American TV series - Prison Break of whatever season it may be. Smiles.

Truly, friends are easy to find but real friends are hard to find as it needs time to grow and mature. Tested with time and challenges along the way as gold and diamond are tested by fire. Smiles.

No comments: