Sunday, July 6, 2008

My First

This afternoon I went out with Kevin - our computer wiz at school to buy my dreamed IPod Classic. I was very excited to see my wish come true - to own my first IPod! Whew! My heart was beating fast as we climbed the stairs of the computer store. I hurriedly looked for the Apple sign and followed Kevin. He walked so fast and led me through the wide selection of gadgets from Apple. My eyes were bulging as I saw all the IPod series whew! I stared at my dreamed IPod classic and bought the 80GB one since unfortunately they don't have the 160GB one which I fancy the most. Nevertheless, I am truly contented with my 80GB IPod classic. I decided to buy the white one which I like best. I also bought one for my brother - an IPod shuffle; the silver one. I didn't tell him yet bout this. Grins. I will just surprise him one of these days. Truly this day is such a fulfilling day and I am so happy with what I've got. Smiles. Right after we bought my IPods, I decided to eat my drunch with Kevin and as my treat for him since he has been doing his best to give me more help when I needed something and that something means anything that I need here. There has been a lot of favors he has done for me so now is my time to give him a treat. Smiles. We decided to eat in a fancy beefsteak restaurant nearby the computer store - Houcaller which has the best beefsteak in the city. Indeed we had a great conversation while eating our grub in the restaurant and had more than enough fill. I was really full and fulfilled today. Smiles. And, while we were on the taxi going home,,,a thought flashed in my mind - a digicam and a mobile phone. Perhaps,,,the next things to buy? Grins.

No comments: