Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Finally Found a Place Called Second Home in ME

I just transferred to my new flat this afternoon and it was so great to really be with a complete family. Oh how I miss to be just feeling at home. This place is just another comfortable niche I’ve finally found here in Doha. Smiles. After all, I’m looking forward to travel back home again this time from the Middle East of the globe, grins. Well, traveling isn’t new to me and as I’m constantly being away from home, I can say that there no place like it. I hope my flight would be great and hassle free. I know I can’t bring a lot of stuffs unlike in China this time for I’ve got a lot more responsibilities lining up but what matters most is that I can have my break from the stresses I’ve been having here. A lot of my friends said that I’m far way better off in China. Incredibly I know it’s true but I’ve got my word on this and since I’ve started this, I’ve got to endure everything until the last day of my contract which is hopefully on June 2011. All hopes are what I’m holding on together with my loved ones’ prayers and my loving boyfriend’s faith in me. These make me even driven to achieve every goal and surpass each challenge that comes my way any time and everywhere. Smiles. After all, I’ve found my second family here in the ME when I’m gonna be back next school year so as far as I can see it’s gonna be another great and happy year for me hopefully almost like the one I had in China. Grins. Nostalgic face.

No comments: