Thursday, June 3, 2010

Grading Mania

Up to this time of the night I’m still awake for I need to finish all my computations for me not to fret next week as I’m so sure that everything’s gonna turn out to be tupsy turvy if I won’t prepare this early. Later on I’d be catching my breaths on which to finish first as the closing is fast approaching. Whew! I’m coming home very soon. Smiles. Then, I can meet all my high school buddies and have our first reunion ever! So excited even now just to think of seeing them and hanging out with them again after 11 years. I’m wondering what do they look like and where they have reached to their goals and dreams. I can clearly remember one of us said that she won’t get married not unless she has actually touched a snow herself. She said this when we were still in high school sharing our long term goals in life while lying on the school grounds looking up at the stars after our prom night. Smiles. Well, I’d better get back to my grading thingee so I can finish in no time less than expected, urgh! :D Speak y’all soon guys. Smiles.

No comments: