Friday, June 18, 2010

Morning Fun with My Wacky Housemate

This morning I woke up a bit late as usual. As I opened my door I saw my housemate’s lovely face and she greeted me a sweet good morning. I smiled too and that somehow eased the tensions I’m feeling after a weird dream. I didn’t know that she’s abhors cockroaches when suddenly she jumped up and down and ran to her room immediately after seeing a tiny cockroach on the floor. I laughed out so loud I almost hurt ran out of breath. J Then she came inside my room and invited me for a coffee. While sipping the sweet aroma of my favorite morning drink, she had a great idea of cooking the veggies in the fridge for brunch. I volunteered to cook it for I felt like cooking and we listened to the great oldies which bring a lot more memories from the past. After cooking, we heated our rice and prepared for brunch. Meanwhile, I prepared my all time favorite cartoon – Family Guy. We watched it while having a sumptuous meal. Smiles. We chatted and had so much fun this morning, indeed.

No comments: