Monday, September 1, 2008

Parting Time

I love meeting people but what I hate most is the time when each person goes and it's parting time. Bidding goodbyes is so hard for me most especially if I get so attached to that person and it hurts to see them go. However, that's the reality of life. Everything has it's end. What I mean by this is that, in this material world that we live in everything has it's own end. No matter how long the journey is there's always a dead end and that's a fact. Even cockroaches die. Smiles.

Oh well, I'm blabbering about this coz summer term has ended in our school which means other teachers are going to have their own lives somewhere and it's good bye time again, whew! We had celebrated several farewell parties already but tonight is so touching and memorable. I wanted this to last forever but I cannot coz I know letting go is the right choice and the immediate solution. I hope I can get on with this first week without them. They have made such a great difference in my life here and they've taught me many things. I would surely miss em all. Sighs sadly.

No comments: