Monday, September 1, 2008

Parting Time

I love meeting people but what I hate most is the time when each person goes and it's parting time. Bidding goodbyes is so hard for me most especially if I get so attached to that person and that means I have to take time for myself getting over with the feeling of longing for that person's presence in my daily life. Just recently we bid goodbyes to two of our dear colleagues. One is going back home in England and one is going to work in the nearby city - Shenzhen. I'd really miss them for sure for they are so friendly and dear to me. We are good friends and I am sure to see them soon whenever I have more than enough money to visit them. Francis the Irish guy who is going to work in Shenzhen is my dear friend. Louise is dearest to me. She is so sweet, meek, and kind. Indeed a very loving friend. I'd surely miss her in fact, I cried when she gave me a letter with a sweet gift before she left. Crying.

No comments: