Friday, September 26, 2008

Raring to Go, Whew!

Up to now I am still awake and typing for too much excitement going on in my head for my trip to Beijing, China’s capital city this afternoon. I know I would really have fun there though I’d be traveling alone this time and yet I have to know those people I’m going with on this tour. I’d surely make many friends on my sole journey. Whew! I can imagine now setting my foot on China’s Great Wall and seeing the rest of the city’s highlights for five days stay in the capital city. I hope somebody on the tour speaks English so I couldn’t try hard on my spoken Chinese which is for survival purposes only. Grins. Well, let’s see what happens tonight until Wednesday. Oh, I have to ring home later for it’s the birthday of our youngest and only brother dear. Smiles. I miss them so much now that I am doing this passion to teach and explore outside my comfort zones. Whoaaahhh!

No comments: