Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Birthday Chat

Today is a special day to me as I celebrate my nth birthday. I'm gonna be celebrating this online as I get to chat with my friends and family a lot. Besides, I am far from home now and I'm truly busy with it. In fact I went to school early today to plan my weekends' lessons. This morning I went online and chatted with my sister over YM and she greeted me. We talked for a long time over the phone too at lunch and somehow it made me feel like I'm at home. Though I haven't personally see my sister for a long time now somehow that talk kept it for virtually real. Indeed, I gave myself a treat today by cooking my favorite specialty dish and the only recipe I could cook perfectly. Thanks to my Mamabear. Smiles. Before, I'll hit the bed I have to give myself a toast tonight! Grins.

No comments: