Saturday, June 14, 2008

Finale

Today is the last class of all my Saturday classes and surely I will miss all of my kids. They are so dear to me now since we have been together for like two terms straight. They were actually my students when I first came to school and I have sought them through as they grow taller and brighter. Before, I couldn't talk with them closely but now I can say that we can chat for a while about their favorite things like food and activities. Well, in every season there is an end and this is just one of those perfect and neat examples. My season is about to end with them and I have to give them their certificates after class in the big activity room later. Though I am bit sad but not that much since I've still got more months to go and see them here at school. I would never forget all of them most especially Karen the naughty yet brainy girl in my class as well as Gigi the outstanding and lovely girl who loves to hug me every time she sees me. She is just so sweet and so dear to me. I feel like not her teacher but her dear friend at school. In these ways, I could find more consolation and fulfillment. Smiles.

No comments: