Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Show Must Go On

It has been days now this idea keeps running into my mind and after having a short talk with my colleagues yesterday I somehow felt fine. Now I can see a bit clearly and the issue of perfection isn't that solid in my mind. There are people who are 'perfectionist' in their own unique ways and some others would try so hard to keep up with their expectations which is the issue at hand. Apparently, somebody is coming to our team with that same kind of personality. Well, if he would be pushing into my limits and I couldn't go so far for the I could say by now that maybe I have to consider some things. Quitting isn't definitely the answer and I ain't a quitter. I have to go on no matter how many tries I've got like the Kung Fu Panda who defeated the selfish and black-hearted tiger. Well, I'm so inspired by that marvelous film after I watched it two days ago. Smiles. After all, Life Must Go On.

No comments: