Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A dAy tO ChErIsH fOrEvEr

I met this girl when I processed my papers in Wenzhou City last year. She works in KFC as part-time service crew. I could still remember even now how she made her way to introduce herself. Twas bit funny and cute when she handed me a napkin and a pencil and introduced herself while asking could you be my friend?, I am May...and so the chat went on for a few minutes until I finished my food and need to go.

We met for the second time today and it was really memorable indeed to spend time together with the person whom I met and known through exchanging emails, calls, and text messages since the time we met in KFC. She is just the right person who made my day so bright and wonderful. After I met her in SPR Coffee near our school in Wenzhou at around half past eleven, she brought me to Wenzhou University City where she is studying at the moment.

The university is just so perfect and conducive for studying. So spacious and wide buildings decorated with intricate landscapes with different kinds of flowers and trees. We walked for hours looking around while taking some good pictures in various colleges within the city. I had really a memorable time with her. We nibbled some crisps and goodies in KFC in their Central Business Building there and went on to stroll around the huge campus. I went home after the clock ticked five since I had to catch the bus going to my place before the last trip at around seven in the evening.

No comments: