Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Unique Sporting Goods Store

Gather round ye children, and listen to this! There’s a revolutionary new type of headband that will blow all other basketball headbands right out of the water. It’s called a forcefield handband, and it comes between your child and a head injury. The Forcefield Headbands are lightweight sports headbands that look and feel just like normal headbands, but there’s one key difference. They reduce impact to the head by as much as 80%. You can find it at a great price at this sporting goods store. I just bought one for my cousin yesterday. He plays soccer. You see, you can wear this in practically any sport you want. Hosy on over to uniquesportinggoods.com, where I originally found it. It’s a hell of a site, and I’ll probably buy one for myself tomorrow. I may pick up some lock laces while I’m there too.

No comments: