Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Stupidest Thing I've Ever Done in My Life

On my way to home from the trip, I did the most stupid thing in my life. After having my nap on the bus, I got my digicam from my bag and started looking at the pictures I’ve got. Then, I begun to change some pictures and edit the camera settings until I got to the reformat part of it and out of my stupidity [if I am going to name it that way], it just clicked OK and then poof! the camera turned into NO IMAGE page and that’s it! I lost all the data I have in it. I was so totally dumbfounded and felt stupid! Gosh! What have I done!!! Anyway, as I told Anelie about it, she sympathized with me and said just come to think about what happened to my long treasured gift I lost in the hot spring last night. Finally, I felt a little bit fine and said, “Well, some things are done out of stupidity but at least I’ve learned from it and for that, I know what to do next and or never do it again that way.” She just grinned at me and said, “That’s life and it must go on, the show must go on. After all, those are just pictures and you still have your memoirs from the place which nobody can erase nor get from your mind.” Until this time, I am still feeling fatuous but not that much since I have realized many things from the encounter. I hope you guys learn from me and the lesson? “Do not do things out of curiosity nor experiment but think before you act. The mind is put on top of our body so as to make us think first and not the other way around.” Got me? Concurr? Grins.

No comments: