Monday, April 14, 2008

Thank You Ate

Ever since we were still young, she is my defender and protector from my mother's whips everytime I did something naughty. Grins. Now that we are miles apart from each other she is still the wind beneath my wings. That is why I am what and where I am right now because of her mighty hands and brilliant plan. Yes, somehow she is the one who helps me shape my mind and my ambitions in life. Through her powerful and encouraging words and parables, I am able to realize things and make them real. She is also the reason why I am into blogging coz of her coaxing me everytime we chat. She is the culprit of all these, hehehe. Thanks so much Ate Belle, words are not enough to say how much I am thankful to you. You know that. God Bless us all always.

No comments: