Monday, February 18, 2008

Just Happy to Know You Are There

There are times when I would complain and ask for more attention. There are times when I would think of the unthinkable situations. There are times when I would say I give up. But through all those times and specific moments there is a voice deep within me which says I am just happy to know you are always there for me to come home soon. And after hearing such a calming voice miles away, all those weird thoughts are all gone like bubbles. Every time I talk with you, I am thanking to advanced technology which makes our lives closer thus filling in the gaps of distance between us. I know after all these time, you are also feeling the same way that I do now, trying to relive all the moments we had shared when we were still together in that same place. After all these time, I am happy to experience these things for I know this would do good for us both. We would be more strong when times would get tougher on us and we would endure more like what we are now.

No comments: