Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Haircut Anyone?

This afternoon I had a very relaxing time with my closest friends in school – Tina and Alice. I met Alice at one in the afternoon and we went to the nearest biggest supermarket in the city where the salon is just nearby. I thought that I could also buy some personal stuff in there so we decided to call Tina and told her we would just meet in the supermarket instead. So off we went and I really bought many things including stuff for my kitchen. Whew! I know I spent so much today but I think it’s just right for I need to cook for myself tomorrow. Adobo it is. Hmmm I am so excited by now to taste my cooking. Grins.

Well, as I finished my grocery shopping, we met Tina at the entrance. Together, we went to the salon and stayed there for nearly an hour and a half. I was wishing to go with Alice in Hongxiao Road, the shopping district in the city but I cannot since she is also running out of time for her friend’s birthday party and she had to buy her a present. So, she just went there by herself. The hair shampooing was really great and then followed by ear cleaning. Ear cleaning?! Yes, they do and it was such a ticklish experience for me. Whew! After those tickling sensations, the massaging followed and it was really relaxing to the point that I wanted to sleep there. Grins. Then, we went downstairs where I waited for nearly 15 minutes. I had my haircut and I am so thankful to Tina that she explained so well to the barber what style I wanted. Now, I like my haircut much more than when I was at home. I am really satisfied with the service in that hair salon and I’d surely go there again soon. Smiles.

No comments: