Thursday, May 8, 2008

Last Day with My EL3A

I really enjoyed my last day with the toddlers tonight. We did more games as usual and one of those that they like best is the musical chairs with chips or sticks. We play this using the vocab we have for the day with a music played while they are running around the circle of flashcards [the target vocab] in the middle of the room. They are so energetic and enthusiastic tonight that we extended for like 10 more minutes. Grins. Surely, I've seen them grow with me since November last year where we met for the first time. They were so small and now they have grown a bit bigger and grown smarter. Smiles. I am so proud of them when some of my colleagues would talk to them in English and they could answer some simple questions. It's more than a fulfillment for me.

No comments: