Saturday, May 10, 2008

I Had Fun with My Students Today

So far not too tiresome today since I had been rejuvenated from the pretty long May holidays and so do my students. I had such a great time with them. For all my classes today, I am so satisfied that we had such a wonderful conversation most especially my trailblazers. They are my high school students. Today they are so lovely and they carried on with topic on festivals for more than two hours. That’s amazing for me! Smiles. I got a parent for my high flyers who watched me for an hour and after that she really waited for me and finally said, ‘You are very good! [Thumbs up and a smile of appreciation.] Thank you so much teacher.’ I felt like I was floating in the air and I had a real pat on my shoulder. Twas a real compliment coming from a parent like Jakes’. Smiles.

No comments: