Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just Feel Like Isolating Myself from the Crowd

Again and again, here I am with my uniqueness so to speak about it. Sometimes I am hit with my blues at work wherein I just love to have my own space and I tend to have it in my own room. I love to be just out of the office and find my comfort in the sofa room. This classroom is intended for chats, life clubs, and viewing room for films and the like. There I can find serenity and I can concentrate even more. I always bring my laptop with me so I won't be bored at work and I do my lesson plans on it. I think I'd be going crazy when I'd lost my laptop one day. Gosh! I just couldn't imagine it to happen! Well, today is another unique day for me. I never care about what they are going to say about my isolation but I just need it sometimes. Grins.

No comments: