Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nice Chatting with My Long Lost Friend

A few hours back, I signed in through my YM and found out that my friend five years ago is online. I started to chat with him and at first he didn't know me but then on he came to remember my name and the memories we had while still at the same company. He was working a radio jack and I was on a call center project agent at that time I was a fresh graduate from the university. It was such a good chat indeed we talked about those good old days. A lot of things have changed now I am in a foreign country and he is working full time as a customer care representative in a popular company in our city. Well, that's life he said. There are lots of things that come our way which we only have to decide which road to follow that would somehow lead us to success, love, and happiness. Smiles.

No comments: