Monday, May 12, 2008

'Ms. Drop It'

Tonight I had a very interesting and comic adult class. They are just so great to teach English with all the enthusiasm and wit they could carry on the conversation for hours. Well, tonight is a different experience for us aside from the fact that we need to transfer to my assigned classroom, we had a teeth showing experience. It went like this. I gave them pair work to do which they have to ask each other questions and then write about that person after they finished asking each others’ information. While a.k.a. ‘Ms. Drop It’ called me, she was so busy chewing her gum to the point that when I finally turned my back to her the gum went out of her mouth! We all grinned and said uh-ohs,,,then laughed to our hearts’ content. Laughing. My oh my! Then she said sorry guys I didn’t mean it. Grinned and went on to her question as if nothing happened. Well, it wasn’t supposed to be such a comic experience but we all saw it. Can’t help but just laugh. This I hope would always be the same kind of environment in all my class wherein everybody is just happy and gay. Smiles.

No comments: