Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shocked and Confused?!

I went to school after lunch today with my house mate and when we arrived there she immediately looked at the weekly schedule. She noticed that I have a scheduled Life Club tonight and I was caught in total awe and confusion overwhelmed me. Then and there I started asking do I really have a class tonight? Well nobody can answer my query except my DOS so I decided to ring him on his mobile though I'm aware that today is his day off. Well, I just asked for clarification on my schedule and he apologized and confirmed to me that I don't have any class tonight. Whew! I felt a nail was taken from my flesh at that time for in the first place I never thought of any preparation at all. I just came to school to prepare for my classes this week and that's it. So, I planned for the week's classes and went home early. Smiles.

No comments: