Thursday, May 8, 2008

Last but not the Least

Tonight is the last day of my EL3A class with the toddlers. They are just so cute and brainy little girls who are trying to act like an adult. Grins. And now that the class has ended, I could really say that I will surely miss them and I would like to have them in the next level of their English learning at our school. I hope they would be my students next term. They are really worth reminiscing and I do really treasure those moments when all I could do is just whine and moan about their zero English skills. Now I can see that they are really have improved a lot so far with our almost more than half year being together of learning English. From zero they are now halfway to finish level one and I am taking this as sort of big accomplishment in my teaching career so far. As an overall, I really enjoyed my last class with my cute little girls tonight. I will surely miss you guys - Yani the picky, Venus the favorite and sweetest of all, Holly the spoiled little monster, and Pink the one with the smart and wit gifted. Smiles.

No comments: